NASTA allows you to pick a training package that fits your needs. We offer convenient payment solutions.
Basic Certification $100
- 8 hours
- Roles and Responsibilities of Security Officers
- Laws and Liability
- Use of Force
- Disasters and Emergencies
- Observation and Documentation
- Infrastructure Protection & Security Threats
- Each student who successfully completes training and testing will receive a Certificate of Training for submission to the ASRB. Any student who fails to certify will be given a discounted price on a future training cycle.
Yearly Recertification $100
- 8 Hours of ASRB required classroom training.
Notary Service $10
Basic Firearms Certification - 14 Hours (8 Hour Basic Course + 4 Hour Classroom + 2 Hours on the Range)
Classroom and 1 Weapon Certification $100 (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun) Other Weapons $50 each
Pistol - Student must supply 150 Rounds of ammunition and two magazines for their duty firearm. NASTA can provide a pistol if the student requests it however the student has to provide their own ammunition. (9mm)
Shotgun – Student must supply 15 Rounds of 00 Buckshot and 15 Rifled Slugs for their duty Shotgun. NASTA can provide a Shotgun if the student requests it however the student has to provide their own ammunition. (12 ga.)
Rifle –Student must supply 100 rounds of ammunition and two magazines for their duty rifle. NASTA can provide a rifle if the student requests it however the student has to provide their own ammunition. (.223)
Yearly Firearms Recertification $100 for 1 weapon, $50 for each additional weapon
- Ammunition requirements same as basic certification